Yorkshire Spa Retreat is offering one lucky British Travel Journal reader the chance to win a luxury two-night moorland escape for two this winter in the splendour of the North Yorkshire Moors countryside. The nature-inspired resort promises an oasis of tranquillity designed to help you relax, unwind and rejuvenate the body and soul.
Home for two nights will be one of the high spec contemporary lodges that has been designed to bring a little bit of the outdoors in. With fully fitted kitchens, open plan living and dining space, fireplaces, utility rooms, walk in wardrobes, super king beds, hot tubs, barbeques and outdoor kitchens, it’s the perfect backdrop for you to reconnect with nature.
You will have access to the on-site spa which includes a Himalayan salt sauna; hydrotherapy pool; herbal steam room; a herbal lounge; a large relaxation dome for yoga, pilates and meditation; and an outdoor natural swimming pond.
And you can dine in The Dome – a stunning restaurant which serves traditional Sunday roasts, charcuterie sharing boards, vegetarian platters and cream teams using locally sourced produce.
The Yorkshire Spa Retreat is set in over 11-acres of rolling Yorkshire parkland and the surrounding area is made up of a number of national parks with an abundance of country walks. Just a short drive away is Castle Howard, Rievaulx Abbey, the highly acclaimed market town of Helmsley and the bustling city of York – home to Michelin star restaurants, boutique gift shops and historic sites.
The prize includes:
– 2 night stay for 2 people in a VIP lodge.
– Welcome hamper which includes a range of locally sourced produce.
– An evening meal for two in The Dome, with a bottle of wine included.
– A one-hour spa treatment for two guests plus access to the spa facilities
* Terms & Conditions – Redemption of the prize excludes school holidays, bank holidays and Valentine’s. Prize can be redeemed from 9th January onwards.
Competition now closed