Enter our competition to win one of four luxury spa days for two with heavenly treatments and sumptuous food…
In a year of recovery from all the instability of 2022, where self-awareness of our mental and physical wellness is more evident than ever before, treating yourself to some well-deserved “me” time is a must. Let your tension melt away with a pampering treatment at a luxurious spa before enjoying a nourishing feast for two at one of the UK’s finest hotels.
British Travel Journal has teamed up with Pride of Britain Hotels to offer you the opportunity to win one of four blissful spa days to include treatments to help relax the mind, soothe the spirit and beautify the body and a delightful serving of Afternoon Tea or two-course lunch. Our fortunate winners will be hosted in one of four idyllic hotel settings: Ockenden Manor, a fine Elizabethan manor house in West Sussex; Hartwell House, one of England’s stately homes, Buckinghamshire; Calcot & Spa, set within 220 acres of rewilded Cotswolds countryside; and The Headland Hotel located in one of Cornwall’s most heavenly locations, overlooking Fistral Bay.
Enjoy a full day of tranquillity and indulgence at Ockenden Manor – the impressive spa built inside a 19th century walled garden has a walk-through rainforest shower fed by Ockenden’s own natural underground spring, a swim through indoor and outdoor pool, and floatation tank where saltwater suspends the body effortlessly for total muscle relaxation. Hartwell House is offering a spa day with inclusive use of the Spa Club Room and an 85-minute luxury spa treatment for two. The National Trust-owned Grade 1 listed Jacobean and Georgian house is set in magnificent surroundings with 90 acres of gardens and parkland within the Vale of Aylesbury and on the edge of the Chilterns, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.Revive, refresh and feel good at Calcot’s world-class spa slipping into the soothing waters of their outdoor fireside hot tub. In Cornwall The Headland Thermal Journey includes a Swedish sauna, hydrotherapy pool, Cornish salt steam room, pool with swan neck jet and a rainfall experience shower.
Hartwell House, Buckinghamshire
– 9.30am – 4.30pm midweek
– Relax in the Spa with use of the health and fitness facilities
– Use of the Spa Club Room, inclusive of tea, coffee, water, fruit & biscuits
– 85 minute luxury spa treatment each
– Afternoon tea served in the main house
Ockenden Manor, West Sussex
– From 12pm Monday – Thursday
– Afternoon use of the spa facilities & swimming pools
– A choice of one spa treatment each *
– Full Afternoon Tea with a glass of Sussex sparkling wine at the hotel
*Choose from either: Botanical Booster Facial (30 minutes) or Elemental Muscle Melt massage (30 minutes)
– Half Day Spa with either the morning or the afternoon in the spa and use of the facilities
– Tea or coffee on arrival
– Two-course lunch in The Gumstool Inn
– One of the following treatments each: Any ELEMIS 55-minute Hands-On Facial, Aromatherapy Associates Rose Facial, CACI Ultra Facial, Tailored For You Massage With Facial, De-Stress Massage with Scalp, Peaceful Pregnancy, Manicure, Pedicure, Men’s Pedicure, personal training session.
– Midweek Spa Day
– 55 minute treatment of your choice from Bespoke full body massage / Elemis skin-specific facial /Couture Touch (invigorating facial, with a hot stone back massage) /Frangipani body wrap / OPI spa manicure or OPI spa pedicure
– Afternoon Tea with a glass of fizz,
– Full use of The Headland Thermal Journey including a Swedish sauna, hydrotherapy pool, Cornish salt steam room, pool with swan neck jet and a rainfall experience shower.
* Terms & Conditions – Prize is to be taken before 20 December 2023.
Last entries May 30 2023
"*" indicates required fields