Enter our competition to win one of four two night luxury hotel stays, with breakfast each morning and a delightful dinner…
Selected far and wide from different hidden corners of the UK, British Travel Journal has teamed up with PoB Hotels (a collection of the finest places to eat, stay and unwind within the British Isles) to offer you the opportunity to win a luxury short break staying in one of four idyllic hotels.
Combining peace and quiet with plenty of space and stunning interiors each hotel, one from England, Scotland, Wales and The Channel Islands, is offering two nights accommodation, breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening. Some of the prizes include welcome drinks on arrival, a four-poster bed, incredible ocean views and idyllic woodland gardens – with the option to select your preferred hotel on entry, choosing from:
Palé Hall, a Grade-II listed Victorian country house sitting on the edge of Snowdonia National Park; Cromlix, a recently transformed Victorian mansion full of Scottish charm in Perthshire; Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa, a graciously restored Palladian manor set within 500 acres of glorious parkland near Bath; and The Atlantic Hotel, an island escape like no other, situated on Jersey in the Channel Islands.
Enjoy luxury accommodation in a Grand Room at five-star country house hotel, Palé Hall to include a full Welsh breakfast each morning and a 5 course tasting menu in the Henry Robertson dining room. Be one of the first guests to stay at Cromlix, redefined for the 21st century with sumptuous surroundings, staying in an Estate Room, with a Scottish breakfast each morning and dinner in the hotel’s Glasshouse Restaurant.
Stay in a Manor House Room with a full English breakfast each morning at Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa, along with a three-course dinner in the Brasserie Restaurant. Enjoy dramatic views over St Ouen’s Bay at The Atlantic – accommodation in a Ocean View bedroom with an English breakfast each morning and three course dinner in Ocean Restaurant.
Palé Hall, Wales
– Luxury accommodation in one a Grand Rooms for two people
– 5 course tasting menu in the Henry Robertson dining room on one evening
– Full Welsh breakfast each morning
* Subject to availability at the time of booking – Excluding Christmas and New Year – Valid until 30 April 2024
– Two night’s accommodation in an Estate Room for two people
– Scottish breakfast each morning Dinner in the hotel’s Glasshouse Restaurant on one night
– Bottle of house red or white wine with dinner
– Welcome drink on arrival
* The booking is for midweek stay only, and excludes bank holidays, the months of June, July and August, and is subject to availability at the time of booking – Valid until 30 April 2024
Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa, Wiltshire
– Two nights’ accommodation in a Manor House Room for two people
– Full English breakfast each morning
– Three course dinner in the Brasserie Restaurant on one evening
* Subject to availability at the time of booking, excludes Christmas and New Year – Valid until 30 April 2024
The Atlantic, Jersey in the Channel Islands
– 2 night’s accommodation in a Golf View bedroom
– Full English breakfast each morning
– Three course Market Menu dinner for two in Ocean Restaurant with wine suggestions from the Sommelier
* Excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines and Easter weekend. Valid until 30 April 2024.
From castles brimming with northern charm to seafront lodges sitting along the southern coast, you’ll find the PoB Hotels collection offers the finest independent hotels dotted all over the British Isles. pobhotels.com
* Terms & Conditions Prize is to be taken before 30 April 2024. Excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines and Easter weekend.
Last entries 30 August 2023.
"*" indicates required fields